Thursday, August 18, 2011

Great Birthday Wording Ideas (funny birthday quotes)

Here are some funny birthday quotes


"I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up."
- Harry Hershfield



"A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, ''At my age, I don't even buy green bananas."
- Claude D. Pepper


"It is not how old you are, but how you are old."
- Marie Dressler



"Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts."
- Martin Buxbaum



"Thanks to modern medical advances such as antibiotics, nasal spray, and Diet Coke, it has become routine for people in the civilized world to pass the age of 40, sometimes more than once."
- Dave Barry



"Youth is a disease from which we all recover."
- Dorothy Fulheim

"You're not 40, you're eighteen with 22 years experience."
- Anonymous

"To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am."
- Bernard Baruch

0 comments:

Post a Comment