Saturday, October 15, 2011

Funny Birthday Poetry

I will not wish you anything because you deserve best things a poem just for your birthday.


That's everything from my heart! On special occasions such as birthday of your family members, lover or friends, have you ever wondered how to give them great pleasure and amazing surprise? You might get confused with too many options. Funny birthday poems could be an excellent suggestion.



There are some significant benefits of using funny birthday poems. Birthday poems could express special care and bring happiness to the ones you love. Obviously, they are worth more than normal presents that anyone could buy at any gift shops. That's the reason why this makes receivers feel so special and happy.

However, to whom should you give funny birthday poems? U should consider how close your relationship is and how much you appreciate them. If you are just normal friends, writing a poem for them may be considered overload. Thus,save your poetry skill only for those who you really love. So chose the right messages for the right person, surely you can touch their heart. So how to create heart touching poems especially when you are not a professional poet? Actually, you don't have to be Shakespeare to compose poems. Poems written with love, great effort and sincere feelings would be really appreciated even if it is not so well written.

You might find numerous poems from internet – the most effective resource or books in library to make reference. After that, it is time for you to write a poem even with only a couple lines on your own. When writing funny birthday poems you should follow these steps. First of all, you should spend several days or even weeks to finish the poem. Because we are not sure when our inspiration strikes. Using your own form to make the poem unique. You can write down all your feelings and creative ideas. Be free and let yourself feel happy so that the meaning of writing poetry is true. Try all possible ways you could to make it the best one. The beginning of a poem can be organic without any rules or instructions.


You can give your poems to your loved ones in some certain ways. Writing poems for them on letters and getting cards could be a nice idea. You can also write them on homemade birthday gifts such as cakes, cookies, chocolate or photo frames. You may creatively the poems as lyrics of a unique song and sing it to them on the occasion of their birthday. Thanks to that sweet song, they would feel special and really appreciate your gift, for sure.


It May Be Late, But It’s Not Too Late ~ By Tom Mulhern



It’s your birthday, woop-de-doo
Another year you’ve made it through

Some parts were high and some were low
But where exactly did the rest of it go?
And what is it that you have to show?

A few gray hairs, a pound or two
But about those dreams of things you’ll do . . .
Like learn to play tuba, or visit Katmandu
Or read “War and Peace” all the way through?

Whatever secret wish you may hold
Sensibly cautious, or outrageously bold
My wish for you, no matter how old
Is to act out some stories as yet untold






An Angel On Earth

funny birthday poems 5

It all happened a while ago,
In the garden so beautiful with candles to blow.
They say an angel was born, on a beautiful day.
With merry little eyes and sweet tunes to play.


The next they knew the kid got serious and sane,
He went to choose a career to add to his parents' pain.
They went on to give him all, while he went on to take it all,
Until the day of redemption was called.

Just kidding you with this poem,
'Coz it was a wonderful day when you were born.
Happy Birthday!



I Want To Say I Love You On Your Birthday!

funny birthday poems 6

I want to say I love you on your birthday,
Though love is something you don't want from me.
Things didn't go so well when I last said it,
And so I'll keep it silent in my heart.
But how the words reverberate within me!
A song that I must struggle not to sing,
A music I must dance to without motion,
A poem that I must never read aloud.
Your wishes are a wall I would not scale,
Yet won't abandon, loathe to leave behind.
I cannot have, and cannot bear to lose you,
And so I send you this in my despair.




Your Birthday Was The Day We First Were Us!


funny birthday poems 7


Your birthday was the day we first were us,
And so for me it is a day twice blessed.
I celebrate my having you twice over:
First, that you are you, then that you're mine.

I never felt a love so free and fine,
So much of me that I am but a lover,
So rich and full to crowd out all the rest,
The me I was before I turned to us.

I am so joyful to be part of us,
To be at home with you and not a guest,
To celebrate this day and not another,
To share with you a common boundary line.



Make A Wish On Birthday

funny birthday poems 9

Make a wish and give it wings
Dreams of bright and beautiful things
Dance through all the fun filled hours
Don't forget to smell the flowers
Share some love and birthday cake
All life joys are yours to take
And when evening comes to view
Thanks your lucky stars you're you
Make a wish and give it wings
Dreams of bright and beautiful things
Dance through all the fun filled hours
Don't forget to smell the flowers
Share some love and birthday cake
All life joys are yours to take
And when evening comes to view
Thanks your lucky stars you're you

Happy Birthday

0 comments:

Post a Comment